Due to COVID-19, international parcels may take longer to arrive as postal networks are working hard to manage parcel volumes with border restrictions and flights between countries being limited, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our shipping prices include postage, handling, surcharges and the care taken to make sure your MISS MAIA jewellery is well packaged for delivery. All product and shipping costs are shown in New Zealand Dollars.
Please allow up to 3 business days for the processing of your order - this does not include time for shipping. Shipping timings are indicated below and are guidelines provided by NZ Post.
All orders are processed in the order in which they come in, with orders picked and packed, Monday to Friday, 9am - 2pm.
WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
- COURIER POST PARCEL (with tracking) - for a flat rate of $6, the Courier Post Parcel tracked service within New Zealand is estimated to arrive next working day nationwide (rural or South Island addresses may take longer) once your order has been collected by the courier.
- FREE SHIPPING on orders of $80 or over. Orders that qualify for 'free shipping' will be sent via Courier Post Parcel (with tracking) service.
- INTERNATIONAL AIR SATCHEL (with tracking) - for a flat rate of $15 this tracked service is estimated to take between 10-21 working days (location and customs clearance determines timing). As an estimate, the average parcel to Australia arrives after 10 business days.
- FREE SHIPPING on orders of $125 or over. Orders that qualify for 'free shipping' will be sent via International Air Satchel (with tracking) service.
REST OF THE WORLD
- INTERNATIONAL AIR SATCHEL (with tracking) - for a flat rate of $20, tracked international shipping to the rest of the world can take 10-25 working days depending on the destination country. This flat rate includes surcharges due to COVID-19.
- FREE SHIPPING on orders of $150 or over. Orders that qualify for 'free shipping' will be sent via International Air Satchel (with tracking) service.
LOCAL PICK UP - WHAKATĀNE
- We offer local pick up of your MISS MAIA orders if you live in the Whakatāne area. More details about what to expect when collecting your order will be provided in an email when your order is ready to collect.
- Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order. Orders can be collected Monday to Friday, 9am - 4pm.
- Pickup or contact must take place within 48 hours. If no contact has been made the items will be added back to the online store.
LOCAL DELIVERY - WHAKATĀNE
- Local delivery is available to the 3120 NZ postcode (Whakatāne). A small fee of $2 is charged for this service.
- You will receive notifications when your order is ready for delivery and when it has been delivered.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
- It is your responsibility to provide the correct address details at checkout. If an incorrect postal address is provided and the item is returned we will need to charge you postage costs once again to resend the item. Please double and triple check your postal address details to avoid any disappointment or delay getting your hands on your MISS MAIA jewels!
- If your parcel is still not with you after 20 business days from shipment confirmation please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org using your order number as reference.
- Packages can also be held up in Customs which add delays to delivery timeframes specified.
- For international orders we are not responsible for VAT or any other tax charges in your country.
- In accordance with New Zealand Customs law, all parcels will be marked ‘Sale of Goods’ and the value listed.
- We use New Zealand Post and Courier Post for our postal services and request pick up of parcels Monday - Friday, no weekend or public holiday courier pick ups.
- For those picking up orders from our Whakatane location, as a courtesy, if you are feeling unwell, please reschedule your pick up time.
- Local pick up is not available on weekends.
- All shipping prices are subject to change without notice.